Izaak Walton Fishery Rules
1 General Rules
- Plain Barbless hooks only, a maximum hook size of 10 – No Pinched
- No trout pellets or paste (Carp pellets/paste ok)
- No floating baits
- No particle baits e.g. Peanuts, dog biscuits etc.
- No floating poles.
- All poles must have a float.
- Do not use dry cloth to hold fish.
- No braided fishing line and a max line weight 8lbs
- No keep nets to be used except during matches
- No lines left in the water unattended
- Every person fishing must have their own landing net
- All anglers are held responsible for removing any litter and cigarette ends around their peg
- Fishing is from marked pegs only
- No night fishing
2 Additional Match Rules
- Please ensure matches finish at the agreed time
- Please bring 3 keepnets to your match
- Silvers and fish to 2lb
- Carp and fish 2-51b
- Carp 51b plus
- Nets weighing 501bs should be weighed as soon as possible
- All clubs should have their own public liability insurance as no claims can be made against Izaak Walton Fishery for any accident, injury or loss whilst on the site
- Please ensure your members are aware of these rules