To avoid having to share the pool with pleasure anglers this Sunday, the have made a financial commitment to Curborough Fishery to secure exclusive use. It is always a bit of a gamble but trust we have a good turnout again.
A number of new anglers have expressed interest through social media, in starting to match fish with us. If you currently follow us but have not yet fished with us, this weekend would be a good one for you to come along – you will be warmly welcomed.
Just ring to let us know you are coming
07802 703087 (Adam)
- We will meet on-site (Watery Lane, Lichfield WS13 8ES) at 9am
- After getting set up we will fish from 11am – 4pm
- If you are unsure on how to get there Neville Duke will be leading a convoy from The Wolseley Arms at 8:30
Remember – Contactless payments only, please.
The match originally booked on the Badenhall Doughnut for the 20th of September has been changed by popular demand.
We are now booked on to Blake Hall Capricious for this date.
See Diary for full match bookings
This weeks match is on the Doughnut Pool at Badenhall Fishery ST21 6LG
We will meet for the draw at the car park next to the pool,
Please note the gate nearest to the pool is not always open (see illustration)
This Sunday’s match is on Oak Pool at Curborough Fishery WS13 8ES
Nev Duke is setting off from the Wolseley Arms Car Park at 08:30 if you are not sure how to get there
Oak Pool (1.25 acres)
Carp are the predominant species with sizes averaging around 5lb, with a mixture of other species.
There are 20 pegs with the depths varying from 3 to 6 feet ideally suited for a variety of styles including pole, waggler, and feeder.
To maintain social distancing on site (there are 5 Matches scheduled) we have agreed the following schedule with the fishery.
- 9:00 Book In – on the Garden Centre Car Park (leading to the fishery)
- Card Payment, please
- Dip Nets at the gate & then park up for the Draw
- 9:30 Draw – at the bottom of the car park away from the fishery building
- Someone will come out to take orders for Breakfast Butties
- Proceed to your Peg
- 11:00 Start
- 16:00 Finish
As you would expect with the addition of:-
- No Meat of any kind
- No Bread
- 50lb limit per net