Sat Nav Entry:
WS13 8ES (Watery Lane)
- from Wolsley Bidges take the A51 for approx 9 miles
- Turn left following the signs for Tamworth
- Continue on the A5192 for about 1 1/2 miles and Turn into watery Lane
- Follow this for 1/2 mile passing Lichfield Garden centre on the left
- continue round to the right – arriving at the fishery lodge
No high oil/protein pellets, Carp pellets only.
All meat is banned.
No Bread during summer months.
Ground bait in a pole cup or feeder only.
No floating baits.
All nets must be dipped before proceeding onto the fishery.
A minimum of two legal carp keep nets are required.
Please see the information board on the day of your match explaining keep net rules.
All draws must take place at the lodge.
Weigh-ins will be conducted by the fishery please leave the fish in the water until staff are at your peg.
Maximum of 5hr matches.
It is the responsibility of the match secretary or club representative to ensure all members are aware of the rules.