This Sundays match is on the Moors Canal at Cudmore Fisheries, Pleck Lane, Whitmore, Newcastle under Lyme. ST5 5HW.
For those that don’t know it This is what the fishery says:-
“Similar to Suez Canal, and a width of between 13-14.5m, Depths on this lake range from 8in – 1ft on the near and far shelf and a central depth of around 6ft. This well stocked canal contain species including Carp, Bream, Roach, Ide, Barbel, F1 Carp.”
- Barbless Hooks Only.
- No Mong rigs or over shotting floats.
- All pole rigs must have a float attached.
- Free running feeder rigs only.
- 50lb net limits apply, fish should be spread evenly between nets and not carp in one net and silver in the other. …
- Landing nets must be used unless swinging very small fish.
- No Floating baits
- All keepnets must be placed on the banks for drying out and not placed in the water until 15 minutes before the start
We will meet up on the main car Park next to the lodge for the draw and then move off to our pegs. The fishery allows parking next to the peg, but we will take a view on how practical this is with the numbers we have on the day.
As usual the times are:-
08:30 book In
10:30 All In
16:30 All Out