Two changes to the match calendar have been made for 6th August & 1st October this year. The new venue for both dates will be OTHERTON FISHERY.
Our match secretary Alan Duke has been to check it out and spent a day fishing there. Returning with a positive report, we believe this venue will be an improvement on the original venue booked; where catches have not been good for some time.
Directions to fishery:
Sat Nav Entry – Otherton Airfield ST19 5NX
- From Stafford Drive through Penkridge on the A449
- At the roundabout turn left onto the B5012
- Turn right past IANS FISHING TACKLE onto Boscomore Lane
- Stay on this road as it becomes Otherton Lane (It becomes quite narrow)
- Over a Hump-Back bridge and under the M6 the road becomes Micklewood Lane
- After 200 meters turn left (sign posted Otherton Airfield)
- The fishery is 200 meters on the left