A Big Thank You to everyone able to make it to the meeting yesterday. It was good to catch up, ahead of our new match season. For those who were unable to make it – here are a few notes on how we will be moving forward as a club.
- We currently have 23 matches booked for 2023 & 13 already booked for 2024 – please keep reviewing the Match Diary for upcoming additions and variations
- Members voted to increase the annual membership to £40 P.A. to:-
- Cover higher booking Costs and greeter commitment demanded by venues.
- Relieve pressure on members to attend every match.
- Allow a broader scope of club activity.
- Match Fees and Prize Pay-outs will stay the same for 2023.
- Membership will be limited to a maximum of 20 anglers.
- Under normal circumstances, member guests will be welcome to attend 2 matches before being asked to join. Any prize money won as a guest will be credited to the cost of joining the club.
- We will use social media to a greater degree (Particularly WhatsApp & Facebook) to communicate with the membership.
- We will re-introduce a “League” element to the season with the provision of a small keep-sake trophy awarded at the last match to the winner and runner-up.
Errors and omissions excepted